Friday 7 December 2012

Tis The Season...

Oh my! What a whirlwind the last couple of months have been!

Very sorry to all of my lovely readers! It's been very hectic!

Since August, I've moved in with my boyfriend, closed the shop (and the markets), started university, got involved as a Student Rep, learnt a whole mass of Japanese (!), turned 21 and moved house again!

The move was probably the most stressful, so much furniture and bits and bobs to move, so glad that my boyfriend and my dad could help (i.e. I just had to tell them where things needed to be!). The house is coming together, we still need bedroom furniture and more storage, but that can come in the new year! Until then, it's Christmas, which means trees, liquors, cookies, delicious homemade pies (nothing new in our house!) and some heartfelt presents. 

Over the next few weeks I'll be bringing you delicious recipes, some fun traditions to get started (especially if its your first christmas living with your partner or your new little addition!), crafty gifts and the best from the high street!

I'll leave you now with a little hint of Calvin and I's very first Christmas tree! As well as our adorable cat, Catface. 



Rebekah 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment