Sunday 20 January 2013

Kitty Dress

So, what with the success of my eBay auctions (So nice to be finally selling my stock!) I decided to treat myself to something that I've had my eyes on for ages!

Alienskin is the brand, they're an awesome little fashion house based in York and they sell handmade clothes for goths, hippies and kawaii lovers! They're awesome, and I've been looking at buying from them for quite a while, I was just a little off put by having to provide measurements, worrying that they wouldn't fit!

I ordered two things as I couldn't decide which I liked better!

The first is the Kitty Dress, here are some pictures from their site ^_^ absolutely loving the ears, the pretty shape of the dress, and the humongous hood!

 
Size 6-14 £36, Size 16-24 £40 and Size 26-30 £44
  
How cute! I can imagine wearing this with the new tights I'm getting, jeans, long sleeved tops underneath, as a really cool summer dress. Love it!
I got mine with purple fun fur ears and purple stitching.

The second one I got is the Malice in Wonderland Top, currently with 20% off!

It is designed to be worn as a dress or a top and so is as versatile as the kitty dress! I love the striped sleeves in black and white so decided to go with that, with purple overlocking and stitch detail. It's also completely reversible! And has a scoop neck so it can be worn off the shoulder!

Size 6-14 Was £36 Now £28.80, Size 16-24 Was £40 Now £32 
Size 26-30 Was £44 Now £35.20
What do you guys think? I'm starting to really tap into my alternative style, much as when I was younger, I've even bought some purple mega flared cords!

Can't wait to receive these in the post! They take about 2 weeks cause of the fact they hand make each one to your own measurements, gonna be excruciating having to wait!

Peace and Love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment