Thursday 24 January 2013

Plus Size Amazing Tights

Well, I received my wholesale order of tights today (and my little order from RJB!)! I must admit, I'm very tempted to keep a pair of each style!

I have 5 varieties available; Comic Book, Candy Hearts, White Leopard, Knitted Leopard Ombre and Galaxy! Ranging from £5.99 to £7.99, FREE UK POSTAGE, but I will ship worldwide too :)

All are a UK 20-26. I'm a 20 and I find that they're really stretchy! The material is super soft and strong; I don't feel like I'm going to make them ladder if I pull them a bit too hard. The print is also really good too, not like some were they aren't part of them material, these are really good quality and so awesome too ^_^ 

Knitted Leopard Ombre £5.99

Candy Hearts £7.99

Comic Book £7.99

White Leopard £7.99

Galaxy £7.99

All orders will be posted first class and all payments made through paypal (all nice and secure!).

If you'd like to order any, just email me at remlangton@hotmail.com and I'll get them out to you ASAP! 

Peace and Love!
xx

P.S. My supplier also have other styles, designs, colours, sizes, a huge range!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I tried to email you but the email apparently does not exist? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uhh, fail >< remlangton@hotmail.com! ha, I've amended it now :) x

      Delete